Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wednesday, Febuary 9, 2011 - Holy Sh!t & Dammit

So this is technically Day 32 of back squatting more than 250lbs on the bar.  I say holy sh!t because I didn't even realize I passed 30 days.  I say dammit because family and recreation got in the way.  I won't say what time I did this, but I completed the squats before I went to bed.

I think I might have convinced a brother fireman to give Crossfit a try.  Tomorrow, he's going to give 50 burpees for time a try.  Love ya  bro....it's been a long 12 months apart.  He's been in paramedic school for the last year.

Back squat
75lbs  x 10 reps
135lbs x 3
205lbs x 2
255lbs x 2

Another reason to say dammit.  I  did tonights squats in my cold ass garage.  It's like -8 degrees out.  I don't even know the temp in my garage.  I was in jeans, snow gloves, snow jacket.  Anyways, I exploded my jeans doing squats.  Blew the ass wide open.  I guess 32 days of squats has made my ass bigger.  Cool beans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment