Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday, Febuary 14th, 2011 - Rolfing Part 2

Today was the 2nd of 10 rolfing sessions.  Last time I got my shoulders and bicep worked on.  Today we started on the feet and calf.  It was explained to me and it makes perfect sense that I have imbalances in my feet which lead to imbalances in my shoulders.  The posterior line is out of wack and we'll get it all fixed.  Started with my left foot and calf.  It wasn't all that bad.  The pain was no worse than anything I experienced with Tina's house of pain.

After the left side was done, I stood up and there was a visual difference in my left foot and my right foot.  I felt like my foot was planted on the ground much more securely, stable if you will.  You could see the difference in how the right foot rolled in and the left foot was perfectly even.

Then came the right foot and calf.  OMG, I thought I was going to die.  The imblance was much greater on the right side.  Which explains some of the tightness I get in my right hip.  Long story short, we got some good kinks out.  We also noticed that the right quad is bigger and stronger than the left.  In the coming weeks we'll work on this.  Go in for session 3 next Wednesday.

Back Squat
135lbs x 5
205lbs x 1
255lbs x 1

30lb DB Push Press each arm x 20

Metcon
Row 90 seconds for max meters (425 meters)
-no rest
20 Unbroken KBS 45lbs
-no rest
10 Unbroken GH Situps
-no rest
5 20lb weighted pullups

Didn't time this...just wanted to breath a little hard.  If all goes as planned tomorrow, I'm hoping to make the 7:15 Will County workout.  We'll see what the day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment