Sunday, February 6, 2011

Saturday, Feburary 5th, 2011 - Wings and beer don't stop the squats

MAN, I almost let the day slip away.  Anderson Silva with an amazing performance!  WOW!

Started squatting at 11:47 p.m.  and finished by 12:08 a.m.  This technically counts, but I don't know...I almost let my 30 days straight of squatting lapse.  Yikes....let's not let this happen again.  What can I say, UFC, beer and wings came before squatting tonight.

Back squats
135lbs x 5
205lbs x 1
255lbs x 1
285lbs x 1
305lbs x 1 (MAJOR F'ing PR....that's a 15lb PR....not to mention it was below parallel and I was in jeans)  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.  I can't wait to get back to Crossfitting in the box.  I go see my rolfer on the 2/14.  I'm hoping for a return on 2/15, we'll see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment