Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, Febuary 10th, 2011 - Even on your bad days...you still have to squat

Life is too short to not have fun.  You just have to work a little harder on staying focused.  That's exactly what I've been doing lately.  I don't think I've ever been this focused.  It's been almost 10 weeks since my original injury.

I've cut a bit back on my food intake and the increase of rowing has helped my weight come back down to 187lbs on a empty stomach.

My hips and butt have been knotty.  Spent alot of time breaking all that crap up today and tons of Kstar MWOD's.  Felt alot better.

Note about recreation and family getting in the way of squatting yesterday day.  That totally came out wrong.  Fitness is only part of life.  It isn't life itself.  I put fun and family before my fitness and that's ok too.  I was focused enough though that I still got my squats in before bed.

Back Squat
135lbs x 5
205lbs x 1
275lbs x 1

Weighted Dead Hang Pull ups
15lb DB x 5
20lb DB x 5
20lb DB x 5

Jumping up to the 20lb db was tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment