Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday, October 31st, 2010 - Inspiration

Rest day

Inspiration: need some...watch the movie "The Blind Side", great movie.

Courage: Doing the WOD "Grace". It doesn't take a special person to do the wod Rx'd or scaled.

Honor:  Yesterday, I had no desire to do a wod.  Mind set, confidence, lack of training, and I just didn't want to.  I went to Crossfit Will County to support my fellow Crossfitters.  I wanted to see them do well.  Barbell's for Boobs is a great event for a great cause.  The event was practically over and I was asked to do the WOD.  I did it not because I wanted to, but because it's an Honor to be part of Crossfit Will County.  My fellow Crossfitter's and Crossfit Coaches insprire me as teachers, parents, spouses, friends, students, employees, etc.  The list goes on and on.

If every NFL athlete got discouraged because they weren't going to be the #1 draft pick, they would never make it to the NFL.  The same goes for Crossfit.  Not finishing first does not not make you a Crossfitter.  Doing Crossfit and being ready for any challenge life throws at you makes you a Crossfitter.

Working out at CFWC is an Honor.  Display it in your WOD.  I'm ready to up the intensity.  Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment