Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday, October 21th, 2010 - Rest Day


You're probably thinking DANG...what's up jake?  You giving up on Crossfit.  Heck NO!  I pity da' foo...

Been at the FD for 94 hours out of the last 108 hours.  Those numbers might be +/- 2 hours.  I don't feel like doing any math right now.  I had 8 hours off last night, it was nice sleeping in my own bed.

Next week will be much of the same.  I'll be attending the final class to wrap up my Hazardous Materials Technician certification.  You know the movie scenes where the guys are wearing the yellow bio hazard suits...that'll be me.

I'm really trying to stick to the 5/3/1 schedule but the job keeps getting in the way.  I'm working again tomorrow and part of the day on Saturday morning.  I'll squeeze the back squat and deadlift in Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing everybody at the Boobs for Barbell wod.


Wednesday, October 20th, 2010 - Bench Press / Shoulder Press

Bench Press
40% x 5 reps (of 90%)
50% x 5 reps (of 90%
60% x 5 reps (of 90%)

80lbs x 5 reps
100lbs x 5 reps
120lbs x 5 reps

Shoulder Press
40% x 5 reps (of 90%)
50% x 5 reps (of 90%
60% x 5 reps (of 90%)

55lbs x 5 reps
70lbs x 5 reps
80lbs x 5 reps  (supposed to be 85lbs but I was cooking dinner at the FD and trying to workout at the same time)




Tuesday, October 19th, 2010 - Rest


Monday, October 18th, 2010 - Rest


Sunday, October 17th, 2010 - Rest




Saturday, October 16th, 2010 - 5K Row

Was not feeling the greatest.  I ate some bad food on Friday night and my stomach felt like crap.  What better way to make yourself feel better than by sweating the bad germs out.

A 5k row.....

I pr'd the row and wasn't trying to do anything special.  I put minimal effort into this and even stopped for about 30 seconds because my son kept messing with the damper setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment