Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wednesday, October 6th, 2010 - Bent Over Row

My apologies for my tirade yesterday.  It was a very low Crossfit moment for me.  People do we know why this is?  Because I overtrained...

I had a talk with JA and he confirmed my beliefs.  Reassured some of my doubts and helped me get back on track.

Key pointers for you followers out there, if you want to avoid overtraining:
-Nutrition  (Not only did I get away from zone...I had a few and I mean a few days where I wasn't even Paleo)
-Supplements (no good reason why, but I ran out of fish oil and didn't buy anymore)
-Intensity (I've been going balls out for 21 months and haven't ever truely backed off the intensity for a while.)

JA!  Thanks homie...much love

I did come across this article regarding "Recovery" from Coach Glassman...read it and enjoy
http://library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/29_05_What_About_Recovery.pdf

Worked at the FD for a few hours and got my Bent Over Row on.  I'll be skipping metcons for a little while.

Bent Over Row 5x3
135lbs x 5
145lbs x 5
155lbs x 5

No comments:

Post a Comment