Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday, October 7th, 2010 - Standing Press / Paleo Info

My goodness!  I've had nothing but strict paleo meals since my tirade.  I feel 100% better than I was feeling.  I'm not at 100% obviously, but I'm just amazed at how food makes you feel.

Now don't get your panties in a bunch.  I'm a firm believer in Paleo and I'm a firm believer in Zone.  I've seen the benefits and I've seen the consequences of not following zone/paleo.

If you feel like cheating, let me tell you....DON'T.  It sucks when the overtraining monster rears it's ugly head and bites you in the ass. 

I truely feel that had I not ate a bunch of junk, I wouldn't be where I'm at.  It's not like this just happend.  I skipped fish oil for about 3 weeks.  I ate like crap since Sept. 25th.

Now for the good news.  I did some 5/3/1 stuff today and I couldn't be more pleased.

I've always said that Overhead movements are my weakest point.  Well this is slowly and I do mean slowly, becoming untrue.

3x3
70% x 3
80% x 3
90% x 3+

95lbs x 3
110lbs x 3
125lbs x 4 (should have fought for 5....but what'cha gonna do)

No comments:

Post a Comment