Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 - Routine Maintance

Feeling about 85% percent.  After reading JA's blog, I'm thinking maybe that team FGB took more out of us than we thought.  I think it was a good prep for Saturday.  JA sounds about as beatup as I do.  My hips and legs just feel sluggish.  No where as near as sluggish as they were on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.  They are feeling better.

I think I'm right on track to have them ready for Saturday.  Thought I would throw in some light strength work and a very light metcon.  Oh and I'm going to Tina's House of Pain in a few hours.  I can't wait.  She's going to make me scream like a little B!tch.

Strength WODS:

Shoulder Press 5x3

45lbs/60lbs/85lbs x 5 Reps

Bench Press 5x3
85lbs/105lbs/130lbs x 5 Reps

Metcon @ 70%
Row 1k: 4:52

It was by no means intended to tax me.  Just get the blood flowing and the lungs some minor exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment