Friday, September 17, 2010

Wednesday, September 15th, 2010 - Max Row / ARAMP

Row 1:00 max effort rowing for calories x3.  Recover between

Rd 1: 25
Rd 2: 28
Rd 3: 21

Complete as many rounds as possible in 15:00:
5 Squat snatches 95/65#
10 Knees-to-elbows
Bear crawl 1 length

As I've mentioned before, overhead movements are my SUCK!  I kept screwing up the squat snatch and it took me around 5 minutes to complete 1 round.  Johnny Awesome helped me out and suggested that I widen my grip.

PRESTO!  I started banging out squat snatches.  They felt light and VERY solid in the overhead position.  Happy to say that I finished with:

The KTE's were fast and precise just like they are suppose to be.  Gave me no problems at all.  Now that I got my hook grip and my hand width selection down.  I expect to see great strides of improvement.

Jake - 6 Rounds Rx'd

No comments:

Post a Comment