Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday, September 30th, 2010 - Rest Day

Double AMRAP WOD? WTF was I thinking? I got a bit crazy and carried away. Good thing I took an ice bath as soon as I got home. I don't feel too bad all things considered. It's taken me some trial and error to figure out what works and what doesn't as far as recovery is concerned.

Would have really liked to WOD today and almost went into to CFWC. I'm switching my rest days. Today for tomorrow. I'll do a WOD tomorrow at work.

The plan is to do a C&J ladder @ 135lbs. One the 1st minute, Two the 2nd minute, etc.
(Ok, I'll admit it I got inspired from an old Matt Chan video.)

On a side note, I feel quite a bit of mental relief now that FGB is done and over with. It's almost as if I'm training just for the sake of training. I must stay the course and realize that the Sectionals will be here alot sooner than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment