Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 - Rest Day

Rest day...I guess you could call it a rest day.  I've been trying to schedule my rest days on the days that I go to work.  The last 4 months, I've been averaging 9 rest days a month.  It's worked out pretty good.  I wouldn't say that we were especially busy at work, but the day started with a great drill and then the calls kept coming.

The drill called for Vehicle Stabilization (aka car accidents).  I felt a little run down coming back from drill and I just couldn't stop drinking water.  A few of the other guys stated the same thing.  I guess being in fire gear for 3+ hours and doing moderate work can get you a bit dehydrated.

I'm feeling better now and can't wait for a WOD tomorrow.

I gotta say it's pretty cool coming to work and doing stuff like this. (not a photo of our work just something off the interzweb, forgot my camera at the station...but you get the idea)


No comments:

Post a Comment