Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday, January 31st, 2011 - Dietary Distruction

Let's back up to Saturday.  Went to work and didn't plan accordingly.  Took breakfast, but forgot snacks and lunch.  I was a little short on cabbage, so I split some frozen pizzas with my co-worker (partner in the fire service industry).  Add a few snacks and something before bed and we're on our way to dietary compromise.

Wake up Sunday morning, dressed to go home and I get offered overtime for 24 hours on Sunday.  So now, here I am, with 20 minutes to pack up all my clothes, bathing items, bedding and fire gear and hustle all the way to the other side of town to a different station.  All I have time for is some quick Dunkin Doughnuts coffee and an egg sandwich.

So here I am 24 hours and I'm depending on my brothers to help a brother out with food.  I owe the Lt. $6 bucks for dinner and I was able to bum some pizza off another fireman.

48 hours of starch!!!

Monday afternoon/evening...I feel like shit

Walk into the Renteria Pain cave....

Back Squat
135lbs x 5
205lbs x 2
260lbs x 1

Thrusters
95lbs x 21 (18 fast & unbroken) then 19,20,21...something of a PR...I'll have to watch my last Fran)
115lbs x 10
135lbs x 5 (kinda fast & unbroken)

A month ago, I don't think I could have done 135lb thrusters.  For that matter, I don't think I could have done it 5 months ago.

Untimed Metcon
21-15-9
GH Situps
45lb KB Swings

SWEET!!!  All unbroken

No comments:

Post a Comment