Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday, January 5th, 2011 - Blah deadlifts

So I tested out the shoulder, seeing as how it's been feeling alot better.  Toyed with some very light bench presses...in the neighborhood of say....75lbs.

It felt fine.  Thought lets see what this baby can do.  I went for 1x135lbs.  It's a very light weight.  My 1RM is in the neighborhood of 225/230.  The same little booger (left pec armpit area) flared up and told me to not go any further.  Tisk tisk tisk...very fustrating.

So on to Dynamic Effort Deadlifts.

8x3 on the minute
205lbs

They felt decent.  Not superlight, but not challenging....ahh at this point I'm just kind of like whatevs...

I'm missing the CFWC clubhouse.  I don't mind working out alone, but it's nowhere near the same.  It sucks being on the injured reserve slideline bench.  I know everybody else is out there making rockstar progress and here I am doing deadlifts and squats.  Yippy oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment