Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday, January 27th, 2011 - Turns out Squatting is MUY beneficial!!!

KB Swings
45lbs x 20 reps

Back Squat
135lbs x 5
205lbs x 1
255lbs x 1
275lbs x 3 (PR - 3Rep PR)

Power Cleans
135lbs x 1
165lbs x 1
175lbs x 1
190lbs x 1 (PR 5lbs)
195lbs x Fail
195lbs x 1 (10lb PR)

GH Situps
1 x 20

So it's been 24 hours since my rolfing session.  My shoulders feel awkward.  I can actually feel like they've moved back a bit.  Doing American KB swings was very awkward.  I was out of my comfort zone, because of the increased flexibility.  I've also done this crazy weird stretch to keep the shoulders back three times today.  Power cleans felt very fast and I had alot of get up and go in my pulls.  Bicep feels slighty tender after the cleans. I don't think I'll go that heavy for a few more weeks.

Maybe a metcon tonight.  Maybe go visit my long lost Will County family.  The bicep still isn't right, but it's almost ready.  I'll have to see what happens after my next rolfing appointment.  Unfortunately, it's not until 2/14.  I'm thinking I might...it's a long shot, but compete in the sectionals.  If ring dips come up though, I'm fucked.  I'll refuse to compete then.  I'll have to work on the strict dips before I move onto the ring dips this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment