Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday, January 21st, 2011 - Lift some heavy shit Friday (PR Friday)

Day 13
Back Squat
135lbs x 5
205lbs x 1
255lbs x 1
285lbs x 1 (5lb pr)
290lbs x 1 (10lb PR)

Left a bit in the tank, as I have another 17 days in this squat cycle.  Remember I said I'm going to squat every day for the next 30 days.  Notes....my spinal erectors, glutes and hamstrings are feeling fried.  Yesterday, I had a 3 hour EMS class that I sat through about blood disorders.  I taped 3 golf balls together and sat on them for 3 hours straight.  Broke up all kinds of kinks and knots.  At times my legs feel sluggish, but then other times during the day they feel like they could lift some heavy shit.

Other notes...I've been eating around 75% paleo food with the other 25% being my wifes cookies and chicken wings from Jewel for lunch.  Body weight is consistenly 187lbs on an empty stomach.  This is probably the leanest I've been since August.  The part I'm happy about is that I'm about 7lbs heavier and being just as lean as I was in August.

Dinner time at the firehouse has been much healthier.  I've pretty much taken over the dinner cooking to ensure that we're eating paleo.  It's cool having 4 different firefighters to work with, but I do miss the old crew I had.

Standing press
75lbs x max reps
15 reps total

GH Situps
1x10

No comments:

Post a Comment