Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday, November 17th, 2010 - Fran (2 second pr)

I woke up and today was a planned rest day.  After reading CFWC's website, I couldn't let today go as planned.  Not with a workout like Fran on deck.  I've made ALOT and I mean ALOT of progress with Fran.  6:03 was my first fran 2 years ago.  It was done with 42lbs and my pullups were jumps from a box.

Today:
Fran rx'd 5:42

I thought forsure today would be the day that I break 4 minutes.  This is the first Fran that I caught on film.  I'm still making improvment, but I see some things I need to work on.

I was all over the place with the thrusters.  Hips unstable, knees wobbling all over the place, etc.
I was somewhat aware of this before hand.  I have a soft core and the plan in place is to do 50 GHD's when I walk in the door.  No more lally gagging around at CFWC.  I can chatter with my fellows when the work is complete.  It's nothing personal, but this guy has some goals and I intend to achieve them.

All in all, not a bad day.  2 second PR and I had a ball buster of  a workout less than 16 hours prior.

****disclaimer****
After watching the crap video...this PR does not count. I did 8 thrusters instead of 9. Talk about being pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment