Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday, November 16th, 2010 - HAND STAND PUSH UP (PR)

I think I grew a little bit tonight as a man.  Never before have I been able to complete a legit hand stand pushup.  Tonight I did 25 of them.  Last week, I got pretty close.  My head almost touched the ground.  Tonight, I kipped, I did them facing the wall for more mid-line stabilization, I did whatever the heck it took to grind them out.

5 rounds for time
5 hand stand pushups
10 24" box jumps
20 reverse single unders

Jake - 14:42 with a BIG OL' FAT RX

Side note...I've been home for about 45 minutes and feel utterly destroyed.  I mean worse then how I felt from Fran.  I'm flat out dizzy.  I feel sick.  I feel retarded (no wise cracks).  Last but not least, I'm in love with Crossfit.  Today, I know I grew a bit as a man and as a Crossfitter.

I never thought today would have come with so many accomplisments.

No comments:

Post a Comment