Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday, November 9th, 2010 - Front Squat / Randy

Man...another night of great sleep. I feel good!

Wasn't sure if I would get the chance to workout or not. But the day allowed it.

Messed around with some Westside Barbell Stuff. I know it's some great stuff, but I'm in the midst of some great 5/3/1 strength gains. I'll be honest, I can't wait to get off 5/3/1 and do strictly Westside. 5/3/1 takes alot out of you. I am feeling alot stronger lately. The last time CFWC went through 5/3/1, I was hit or miss with alot of it. This time through, I've been very strict with the scheduling and haven't missed a workout yet.

So....West Side it is. I find it particularly cool because I'm from the Westside of Aurora. So...Wessssssssst Sideeeeeeeeeee!!! (you have to be from Aurora to understand)

Dynamic Effort 8x3 Front Squat 50ish% of Max
105lbs

The weight was light and the reps were quick.

Then I wanted to fart around with some clean and jerks.
135lbs went fine, 165lbs went fine. It was done with Iron though, so I stopped. I didn't want the guys at work to freak out.

Randy - 7:17 rx'd
(YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE VIDEO UNTIL 2:13
There is a special cameo apperance in the video. If you want him in your videos, he charges $500 an apperance. I got his contact info, should you want to arrange something.

No comments:

Post a Comment