Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday, November 20th, 2010 - Rest Day / Haz Mat Drill

DuPage County HazMat Drill Exercise is the closest thing I got for a rest day.  I tell you I really enjoy being on this team.  However, nothing zaps your energy,  like being wrapped in a blue garbage bag on a 35 degree day.

Side notes about yesterdays two-a-day.  Feeling pretty good.  No crazy soreness or stiffness.  After last nights metcon, I helped a good buddy of mine move into his first home.  I gotta say, I was feeling a bit like Miko Salo.  2 workouts and helping a friend all in one day.  I even got to sneek in a fire alarm response with my Dad on his fire engine company after the PM workout.

I tell ya, nothing is cooler than your old man driving you to the possible fire.

Accomplished something I didn't think was possible yesterday as well.  50 ghd situps.  I broke them into 10-10-10-10-10.  The abs are feeling stiff and ackey.

No comments:

Post a Comment