Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3rd, 2010 - Back Squat / Triple WOD

Wow....things are crazy.  I had a kid who puked 6 times last night.  Talk about shit for sleep.  Poor guy, I feel really bad for my 3 year old, but the super bug has to run it's course.

The little guy was sound asleep, so I wanted to knock out my back squats.  Not sure what else the day will bring.

Squat work got done, but I was very distracted by my 2 year old who wanted to be right in the middle of the action.  You'll hear her commentary in the video.  Could have been a smiget lower, but it's hard to tell from the angle of the video.  Wanted 6-7 reps and I know they were there.  Just too many distractions today.


Positive note of the day!  Hot damn oly shoes make a difference.  First time I lifted in my Nike Romaleos.  Talk about feeling SOLID!

65% x 5
75% x 5
85% x 5+

180lbs x 5
205lbs x 5
235lbs x 5

7+ hours later

A:
12-9-6 for time
row (calories)
95lb Thruster

B.
12-9-6 for time:
deadlift 225lbs
burpees

C.
12-9-6 for time
hang power clean 95lbs
Chest to bar pullups

Jake - A: 4:11 - rx'd     B:  3:15 (scaled 185lbs)     C: 4:11 - rx'd

No comments:

Post a Comment