Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday, November 14th, 2010 - Great day of rest

For the first time in quite a while, I really, really, really, really want to workout today. You're probably thinking...well Jake GO WORKOUT! DUH!

See that's not the issue. The issue is, my body feels like a train hit me. My hamstrings are tight, hips feel crunchy, butt cheeks are SCREAMIN', shoulders are tired and even my abs feel sore.

All those aches and I still have a strong desire to workout, but I won't. Everything is coming together again. I feel like a date of Feb of 2011, to peak is a strong possiblity, as long as I'm smart about it.

Deadlifts felt really really light last night. I've done 2 dynamic deadlift workouts since I last did (heavy for me) deadlifts. I'm going to go out on a limb and contribute it to the Westside method.

For the 7 day week...5 metcons, 6 strength workouts and 2 rest days. Sleep has been very good for the last 8-9 days. Diet is also coming back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment