Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday, December 14th, 2010 - Shoulder Press and some 21-15....ahh nevermind

Standing Press - week 1
85lbs x 5
95lbs x 5
110lbs x 9

Started from scratch on the 5/3/1 program.  I ran through 3 cycles and set some awesome PR's...so it's back to work.  Which by the way, I set another PR for the press again.  I've only lifted 110lbs x 6 in the past.  Today was a 3 rep increase.

Metcon
21-15-9
Turkish Getups alternating hands
Sots press

I saw this one on the main page a few months back.  KStar knocked it out in like 5 minutes or something crazy without a warmup.  I said 3-2-1 go...
I finished the 21's and I was at like 9 minutes and change.  I called it quits.  I was talking to a guy at work while I was doing it.  To be honest, I quit because he wouldn't quit talking to me.  I was trying to accomplish something and he was talking shop.  What'cha gonna do...

No comments:

Post a Comment