Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday, December 5th, 2010 - Elizabeth Rx'd - DNF

First time attempting this bad girl of a workout. This workout consists of two weaknesses of mine, so I said let's go. Got though the 15's on the squat cleans and started my ring dips. On rep 5 of the ring dip, I heard a snap, crackle and pop in my left shoulder.

8 hours later, the left shoulder/armpit/pectoral area still hurts. Dull pain...hurts more if I flex my pectoral muscle. It's on the foremost anterior part of the armpit/chest area.

Ugh...talk about disheartening! I'm not sure what this will mean for future training. It will definitely throw a wrench in my plans.

I set a goal of finishing sub 15 minutes and I was right on course. Not sure how out of commission I am. Gotta go see the doctor...

Elizabeth Rx'd - DNF

No comments:

Post a Comment