Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday, March 24th, 2011 - Hey fatboy....Do you still workout???

Yeah...I'm still here.  The biceps are mucho perfecto.  I figured out what happen and why they got so tight.  A ubber strong guy at work loves to do pushups, so he talked me into doing some of his pushup workouts.

It went something like 15 pushups/60 sec rest/ etc. until you get to like 130 or in that ballpark.  Anyway, I wanted full range of motion and I was hyperextending my elbows at the top of the movement....DUH don't do that.  All healed up and ready to do.

Back Squat
135lbs x 5
205lbs x 5
255lbs x 5

I haven't lifted ANY weight in well over 10 days.  I'm so happy that I went through that squat everyday phase.  255lbs still felt ahh...no biggie.  I forsure gave myself some serious foundation strength.

Strict Handstand Pushups
5x1
Video of the last set.  I'm very happy with how these have progressed.  I'm weigh more today, but I have an easier time doing them....WTF kinda sense does that make....hahaha



Double Unders
7x10

Well I think I added the strength that I needed to lower some of my metcon times, it's time to get back on the CFWC schedule full time again.  I'm not liking the added body fat that I'm carrying, I look like a fat blob.  Fully healthy looking forward to a kickass spring and having some recreational fun competeing in the Crossfit Open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment