Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 - Rest day

Who needs a rest day...cough...more like a few rest days. THIS GUY!!!

I'm beat the f*ck up and I'm back at work today. Lots of foam rolling and eating like a horse.

Ran across a timely article on "Talk to me Johnnie". Do you feel at times, like your body was in a car accident? Man, all the time! I try to make a large majority of my food choices to be good. I eat cakes and sweets from time to time, because I'm human and damn-it it tastes good. Having 6 cookies isn't going to make my quads so sore that it hurts to walk down the stairs. It was those stupid wall balls.

Guess what though, I'm not complaining. That pain reminds me that I'm alive and that I'll need a few extra rest days. I'm not 18 and I work a pretty physically demanding job. I'll always attempt to train like I'm 18. You better bet your @$$ that I'll be rest up for the final Games WOD on Saturday. I won't be #1, but I'm going to give it hell.

http://talktomejohnnie.com/aggressive/it-is-better-to-burn-out-that-to-fade-away

No comments:

Post a Comment