Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Saturday, April 23rd, 2011 - Crossfit Open 11.5

Celebrated my son's birthday on Friday, so ate some awesome pizza, had a beer, saw some of my favorite people. Awesome rest day.

Saturday morning 7am...I was a little tired and I thought about maybe doing the sectional WOD on Sunday morning. I was supposed to work today, but I took the first 12 hours of work off. I got a phone call and found out that I'll be working 24 hours on Sunday. So, off to the gym I went to do the WOD.

I wasn't feeling 100%, but I was everybit of 90-95%...let's give this thing a go.

20 minute AMRAP
5 power cleans -145lbs
10 toes to bar
15 wall balls 20lbs - 10 ft target

7 rounds + 7 reps

Very happy with this score. As I knew all along, my condition is growing by leaps and bounds as the open continues. Only disappointment is I got a HUGE blood blister on my hand and 11.6 has pull ups. Off to work I go for 36 houds.

BTW...I don't think I'll be sore after this WOD. I got sore during the WOD. The after effects of this WOD are going to be brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment