Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 - Crossfit Open WOD 11.2

15 min AMRAP
9 155lb deadlifts
12 hand release pushups
15 24" box jumps

7 rounds + 19 reps

This was an awesome WOD.  Really pushed your cardio and will expose you if you suck at pushups.  I'm glad I practiced pushups prior to the open.  When I've done Cindy, pushups was my limiting factor as well.  Box jumps were my money maker, all day long unbroken.

One thing for self note, in the 5th round I did the deadlifts unbroken.  I was close to my redline and doing them unbroken pinged my rev limiter.  Took a quick second to regain my composure.  All in all, a good effort.  Looking forward to finding out what WOD 3 is.

Later that afternoon....

Hand Stand Pushups
5x1

Power Cleans
135lbs x 3 reps
165lbs x 3 reps
185lbs x 3 reps

No comments:

Post a Comment