Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday, April 11th, 2011 - Babies and Crossfit Football

My wife is pregnant with our third child.  Couldn't be happier about this.  It'll give me a total of 3 little rabbits.  I hope to inspire them to always compete in life and sports.  To realize that you'll go through a long list of failures, yet you always continue to strive for progress.

On to the juicy stuff...

A little Crossfit Footballish WOD if you will...

9-6-3
Ring Pullups
Burpees
60 meter weighted run (30m  turn around)

Jake 5:00 - Rx'd
Tommy Lee - 8:42 Rx'd
Naumann - 4:43 scaled

This doesn't sound like much, but it SUCKED ROYALLY.  The weighted run was a 5 gallon bucket of liquid foam concentrate.  It weighs 42lbs.

I even got some of the guys at work to give it a try.  They were curssing my name.  When I asked them what sucked the most, they said all of it.  Lung burner for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment