Monday, May 16, 2011

Saturday, May 14th, 2011 - Push Press / Wannabe Helen

Very pressed for time.  Had my sisters college graduation NIU today at 1pm.  Also, had to been back at work by 7pm.  No time to make it in CFWC.  Rolled up the garage door, let some sunlight in and we got it on.

Push Press
Warm up: 75x5, 95x5,135x3,
Work set: 3x5 @ 150

Metcon:
3 Rounds for time
400M Run
10 hand release pushups
10 pullups

10:13

I didn't measure it out, but it's pretty close.  It might be 380M or it could be 420M.....who knows.

Newsflash!!!!!  So, I've been bitching a moaning about not being able to recover and what not right?  I upped my carb amount and that helped a little.  I was still feeling pretty wrecked though after wods and it was taking forever to recover.  I would ice, stretch, etc.

Took some fish oil two days in a row and PRESTO!  I feel normal again.  WTF!!!  I stopped taking fish oil back in the fall as well.  Why do I do this to myself?  I guess I fully realize that I cannot Crossfit regularly, unless I take fish oil on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment