Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Saturday, April 30th, 2011 - Crossfit Open WOD 11.6

7 Minutes of as many reps as possible

3 Thrusters @ 100 lbs
3 Chest to Bar Pullups
6 Thrusters @ 100 lbs
6 Chest to Bar Pullups
9 Thrusters @ 100 lbs
etc.

Finished with 79 reps.

Just like that the Crossfit Open is over. Let's reflect on the Open...
I thought it was one hell of an event. As I expected, I would do better as the open went on. I wish I would have had better conditioning coming into it, but it just makes me hungier for next year. The added strength helped out so much. Had I had better conditioning, I would have had done alot better with 11.1

I think the workouts were programmed wonderfully. Very challenging no matter your fitness levels. I don't think anyone got cheated or didn't place where they should have. There are some men/women who can just flat out WORK. It's amazing when you look at some people's scores. People can say they cheated or their range of motion was shorted 1 inch, but come on let's be serious. If you got 25 reps in the clean and jerk wod and the guy who got 90 reps didn't lock out at the top of the jerk, were you really going to beat the 90 rep guy.

I had alot of fun and pushed myself to the limit every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment